The secretmsg.link respects the privacy concerns of its community of users and takes online privacy seriously. This policy explains our privacy practices regarding the information we collect through the secretmsg.link.
Understanding How Information is collected on the secret msg link:
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
If you send a Secret message link with personally identifiable information, it may collect that information directly from you. You may provide us with your name when you sign up for our website or participate in promotions or surveys. Sending a message to another user allows you to provide personally identifiable information about yourself.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
The information gathered on the secret message link may be used for various purposes, including those listed below. Your email address will be used to respond to your inquiry when you contact us with a question.
We use the information we collect from you and through the Site to:
- Offer products and services that you request (such as secret messages).
- Fraud, criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities should be identified, defended against, and prevented.
- Comply with applicable legal obligations, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
- Direct you to sections of this Site or other websites that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Manage your participation in events, programs, contests, and other promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing enhanced features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
- Analyze usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
Data that Is Automatically Collected When You Visit a secret message link
Our third-party partners and vendors may automatically collect certain information about your visit to the Site using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information automatically collects. When you visit the Site, it may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser, and system settings. Data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site is derived from device identifiers, and click stream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). And other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. May be used for various purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site. Analyzing how users navigate the Site, assessing how many emails are opened, and which visitors read articles or click on links.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site. Click here to learn more about Google Analytics and how you may opt out.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. The meaning of "do not track" in this context is unclear among industry participants. As with many other websites, the secret message link
Is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook "Like" buttons) may also use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Share Info
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to the information we gather through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. It is prohibited for third parties to use the personal data collected through the Site for any purpose other than to provide the requested assistance. Additionally, certain service providers may collect or access information through the Site to enable or provide services, tools, or other features. We also may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Concerning analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- We may sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation);
- With your consent or at your discretion.
If you wish to stop using our website, you can do so at any time.
It is blocking cookies. In some browsers, you can be notified when you receive cookies or you can restrict or disable certain cookies. If you disable cookies, however, certain features of the Site may not function properly.
How We Protect Personal Info
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is impossible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online. You assume some risk about the safety of the information you provide through any website, including this Site.
Links to Other Websites
On this Site, we may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control
Surveys, Quizzes, and Other Features
This Site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete it.
Information for Users Outside India
Our Notice to California Residents
Subject to certain limits, California residents may ask us to provide them with a list of personal information under California law. Categories that we have disclosed to third parties for those third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, as well as the identity of those third parties. California residents may contact us as specified in the How to Contact Us section below to request this information.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us by using our Contact us page. If you are a California resident inquiring about your California privacy rights, please include “California privacy rights request” in your email's subject line.
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on our Site. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service.
The secret message link maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- By using borders, all advertising or sponsored content on secret message link is clearly, and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content. Other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored,” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All “native” ads or paid content are identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored,” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Advertisements do not influence the editorial content on secret message link unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be restricted and/or identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored,” or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on secret message links are subject to the Guidelines found below.
Ecommerce and Affiliate Link Disclosure.
Contributors and/or secret message links may receive compensation for participation in third-party affiliate marketing programs, including purchases made through links to secret message links’ e-commerce partners, if any. Pages on the Site containing affiliate marketing links, including product reviews, will be restricted and/or identified with a disclaimer.
These advertising guidelines (“Guidelines”) set forth standards that govern advertisements’ placement and display. The sponsored content (collectively “Ads”) by any advertiser, agency, or advertising technology platform (collectively "Advertisers"). Advertisers must adhere to these Guidelines. When placing Ads, including Ads purchased under the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms & Conditions on websites or mobile properties owned or controlled by us, including secret message links (referred to as “secret message link”).
Advertisers are provided with these guidelines to provide general parameters for Ad creative and content that is served on secret message links. They are not exhaustive and do not address every situation or issue that may arise in business. Accordingly, these Guidelines are subject to change from time to time in secret message links at sole and absolute discretion.
Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including FTC guidelines regarding advertising, native advertising disclosures, endorsements, privacy, and data security. All ads must be fair, truthful, and distinguishable from editorial content. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring all ads and related claims are adequately substantiated. Further, Advertisers must adhere to the secret message link’s Prohibited Content Guidelines and Additional Standards set forth below, which are incorporated into and made a part of these Guidelines.
Ads served through networks or exchanges are reviewed regularly. In addition to any other remedies, a secret message link may have a secret message link reserves the right to remove, without notice, any Ads that do not meet these Guidelines, regardless of whether the Ad has been accepted by the secret message link.